Canter - WSF
This chipping canter, which can be coupled to a new or an existing log band saw, eliminates the first slab by producing quality chips while sawing the first board. The results are the increased production, up to 4 saw cuts less on every log, and lower costs by eliminating slabs handling.
- Heavy-duty steel frame to avoid vibrations during the cutting.
- Steel slideways.
- Displacement by means of a ball screw with Brushless motor, in slave position (without electromagnetic brake).
- Possibility to install a 1- axle electronic controller for the automatic positioning of the canter only, or a 2- axle electronic controller for the simultaneous positioning of both the headblocks of the log carriage and the canter.
- Quick and easy knife change.
- Circular toothed segments to produce a very smooth surface.
- Centralized and completely automized lubrication.
- Remote control starter of the main motor equipped with electronic brake.
|Cutter canter outside diameter||mm||1100|
|Max. milling height||mm||700|
|Number of knives||3|
|Main motor power||kW||55 - 75 - 90|