Log carriage - CEI
EQUIPMENT FOR SAWMILLS
- Log clamping through hydraulic cylinders having 2 selectable closing pressures.
- Adjustment of hook projection on 3 fixed positions by means of a double hydraulic pad.
- Headblock displacement through Brushless motor (1), without electromagnetic brake, with high-precision rack and pinion and slack recovery.
- Headblock sliding blocks are built with interchangeable wear components.
- Automatic positioning of headblocks by means of a programmable electronic positioner.
- Log turning device mounted on each headblock with hydraulic lifting and arm inclination up to 90°. Standard rotation through electric motor (2) or, on request, hydraulic motor (see the machine picture).
- Centralized and completely automized lubrication.
- Hydrostatic feed, with rope drive and foot control lever. A remarkable acceleration is achieved thanks to the main motor power: this also ensures the highest production capacity and a worthwhile energy saving.
- Independent headblocks, powered by hydraulic cylinders, for log centring, possibility to select the point of rotation and exclude the headblocks unused during the alignment.
- Automatic log alignment, parallel to its own edge or axis, by photocells and linear potentiometers, (with log centring headblocks only). This requires an electronic positioner with 15“ touch screen, incorporated industrial computer and PLC with axis control (PRIM 602-C).
- Slab turning arms.
- Beam tilting arms.
- Double arm hydraulic log turnung device (3).
|Max. log diameter||mm||950|
|Hook ejection from pads||mm||20-80-150|
|Speed of headblock displacement||mm/s||500|
|Speed of hydrostatic feed (IEC Mod.)||m/min||0 ÷ 140|
|Tractive force of hydrostatic feed (IEC Mod.)||N||11.770|