Log carriage - CGD
EQUIPMENT FOR SAWMILLS
- Log clamping through hydraulic cylinders having 2 selectable closing pressures.
- Double hydraulic pad to select hooks projection in 4 positions.
- Headblocks displacement is powered by a brushless motor.
- Positionings and working cycles are achieved by an electronic programmable equipment, with possibility of optimisation.
- Hydraulic log turning device with independent arms mounted on each headblock, with inclination up to 90°.
- Centralized lubrication.
- Hydrostatic feed, with rope drive and foot control lever.
|Max. log diameter||mm||1.300|
|Hook ejection from pads||mm||20-70-120-170|
|Speed of headblock displacement||mm/s||300|
|Speed of hydrostatic feed (IIC Mod.)||m/min||0 ÷ 120|
|Tractive force of hydrostatic feed (IIC Mod.)||N||20.050|