Log carriage - CEK/CFK
EQUIPMENT FOR SAWMILLS
LOG CARRIAGE WITH INDEPENDENT HEADBLOCKS CEK/CFK
This new type of machine has been designed to grant a rapid and accurate centering of log, whatever its taper may be. Its main features are listed below:
- Log clamping through hydraulic cylinders having 2 selectable closing pressures.
- Double hydraulic pad for hook projection adjustment on 3 fixed positions.
- Completely independent headblocks, driven by Brushless motors, without electromagnetic brake, to achieve the highest accuracy.
- Headblock sliding blocks are built with interchangeable wear components.
- Positionings and working cycles are achieved by an electronic programmable equipment, with possibility of optimisation.
- Log turning device with independent arms mounted on each headblock, controlled separately or simultaneously, with possibility to exclude the arms unused. Hydraulic lifting with arm inclination up to 90°. Rotation through hydraulic motor; by request through electric motor (model CEK only).
- Centralized and completely automized lubrication.
- Hydrostatic feed, with rope drive and foot control lever. A remarkable acceleration is achieved thanks to the headrig main motor power: this also ensures the highest production capacity and a worthwhile energy saving.
- By request, double arm hydraulic log turning device.
THE HEADBLOCKS CAN BE CONTROLLED BY:
- Simultaneous movement, parallel to the cutting axis (fig.1).
- Independent unpaired movement, to center the log (fig.2).
- Selection of the point of rotation according to the log position onto the saw carriage (fig.3).
- Automatic realignment of the headblocks.
- Independent movement of each headblock with possibility to exclude those unused.
- On request, automatic alignment of the log, parallel to its own edge (fig.4) or axis (fig.5).
COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT HEADBLOCKS
DRIVEN BY BRUSHLESS MOTORS, WITHOUT ELECTROMAGNETIC BRAKE, TO ACHIEVE THE HIGHEST ACCURACY.
|Max. log diameter||mm||830||1000|
|Hook ejection from pads||mm||20-110-150||20-110-150|
|Speed of headblock displacement||mm/s||500||500|
|Speed of hydrostatic feed||m/min||0 ÷ 140 (IEC)
0 ÷ 200 (IIC)
|0 ÷ 140 (IEB)
0 ÷ 160 (IIC)
0 ÷ 180 (IFB)
|Tractive force of hydrostatic feed||N||11.770 (IEC)