Log carriage - CIB
EQUIPMENT FOR SAWMILLS
- Log clamping through hydraulic cylinders having 3 selectable closing pressures.
- Hydraulically operated pad to select hooks projection.
- Clamping and pad operation are controlled separately or simultaneously, with possibility to exclude the headblocks unused.
- Headblock displacement is powered by a hydraulic motor with stepless variable speed.
- Headblock sliding blocks are built with interchangeable wear components.
- Automatic positioning of headblocks by means of a programmable electronic positioner.
- Log turning device with independent arms, controlled separately or simultaneously, with possibility to exclude the arms unused. Hydraulic lifting with arm inclination up to 75°.
- Centralized and completely automized lubrication.
- Hydrostatic feed, with rope drive and foot control lever.
|Max. log diameter||mm||1.600|
|Hook ejection from pads||mm||30-180|
|Speed of headblock displacement||mm/s||130|
|Speed of hydrostatic feed (IIC Mod.)||m/min||0 ÷ 100|
|Tractive force of hydrostatic feed (IIC Mod.)||N||20.050|