Disk cleaning machine - DPC
This is a simple and almost maintenance-free piece of equipment, hydraulically operated.
- It is used to remove any foreign matters present on the surface layer of the log throughout the whole cutting line. This ensures a longer life to the blade sharpening.
- The disk cleaning machine is controlled by the feed pedal of the log carriage. During the processing,
it is lowered through a hydraulic cylinder to lean on the log, and set in action by a hydraulic motor. During the carriage return, it is stopped and raised from the log.
- The disk cleaning machine can be excluded from the operation schedule by a specific switch.
- It requires a hydraulic power pack, to be supplied separately for existing log band saws.
- In case of brand-new machines, the hydraulic power pack will be that of the headrig.
|Rotation speed of circular blade||rpm||550|
|Diameter of circular blade||mm||250|
|Diameter of circular blade hole||mm||35|
|Separate hydraulic power pack motor||kW||1,1|