Band saw headrig - SGF/SHF
EQUIPMENT FOR SAWMILLS
- Heavy-duty cast iron structure with solid flywheels also in cast iron at dynamic balancing.
- Top flywheel support is mounted on slides and ball sliding blocks, which allow a sensitive reaction to the changes of blade tension.
- Blade guide is equipped with hydraulically operated push guides. When cutting, the blade is pushed out in order to get a greater stability of the blade and higher cutting speeds; during the carriage return stroke, it goes back automatically.
- Blade guide, blade tension, blade protection and blade braking device are hydraulically operated. Inclination of the top flywheel to adjust the blade projection.
- The machine is completely enclosed so as to avoid access to dangerous parts. A push-button panel with a mode selector allows the blade adjustment without opening the protections. A polycarbonate window and the inside lighting allow to view the blade during its setting. A limit switch with magnetic lock, connected to an electronic device, prevents opening the protections when the blade is running.
- Centralized lubrication with manual pump.
- Centralized lubrication of blade and flywheel face.
- Mat for slabs conveying.
- Inclination of the top flywheel by electric motor.
- Simultaneous inclination of both flywheels by electric motor.
- Sprayer for blade cleaning.
- Disk cleaning machine.
|Flywheel face width||mm||165||190|
|Min/max blade length||bassa
|Main motor power||kW||55-75||75-90|
|Belts type||5V2240 n. 6||5V2240 n. 8|