Band saw headrig - SIF/SLF/SMF
EQUIPMENT FOR SAWMILLS
- Heavy-duty cast iron structure with solid flywheels also in cast iron at dynamic balancing and supported by both sides.
- Top flywheel support is mounted on prismatic slides and roller sliding blocks, “0” clearance, which allow a sensitive reaction to the changes of blade tension.
- Blade guide on prismatic guides is equipped with hydraulically operated push guides with double cylinder. When cutting, the blade is pushed out in order to get a greater stability of the blade and higher cutting speeds; during the carriage return stroke, it goes back automatically.
- Blade guide, blade tension, blade protection and blade braking device are hydraulically operated. Electric inclination of the top flywheel to adjust the blade projection.
- The machine is completely enclosed so as to avoid access to dangerous parts. A push-button panel with a mode selector allows the blade adjustment without opening the protections.A polycarbonate window and the inside lighting allow to view the blade during its setting. A limit switch with magnetic lock, connected to an electronic device, prevents opening the protections when the blade is running.
- Centralized lubrication with manual pump.
- Centralized lubrication of blade and flywheel face.
- Mat for slabs conveying.
- Simultaneous inclination of both flywheels by electric motor (standard on SMF).
- Sprayer for blade cleaning.
- Disk cleaning machine.
S = Standard
M = Medium
H = High
|Flywheel face width||mm||245||245||295|
|Min/max blade length||mm||S
|Main motor power||kW||75/90/110/132||90/110/132||132/160|