Resawing machines 1300-1400-1600
Resawing machine 1300 - 1400 - 1600
This can be supplied in three versions: with electronic equipment (slabs), auto-centring and combined.
- Headrig manufactured completely in cast iron with dynamically balanced cast iron flywheels.
- Fixed push blade guide.
- Hydraulically powered blade tensioner, blade guard and brake.
- Electrically powered inclination of top flywheel.
- Base in very thick steel.
- Feed speed can be adjusted in continuous mode.
- Hydraulic powered opening and closing of dragging rollers.
- Displacements on slides and ball sliding blocks.
- Separate control switchboard.
- 2 opposed fences, each one is equipped with 3 hydraulic dragging rollers
- The two fences are connected mechanically to each other in order to take only symmetrical positions to the blade and are controlled by a hydraulic cylinder
Version with electronic equipment (slabs)
- Fence is equipped with 2 hydraulic dragging rollers; it moves thanks to an electric motor and a ball screw and is controlled by electronic equipment
- 2 independent hydraulic dragging rollers
- Fence is equipped with 3 hydraulic dragging rollers; it moves thanks to an electric motor and a ball screw and is controlled by electronic equipment
- 3 independent dragging rollers, 2 of them are hydraulic and 1 central is idle
- Automatic switch from version with electronic equipment to auto-centring version by selector
|Diameter of flywheel||mm||1300||1400||1600|
|Min/max blade length||mm||9480 - 9990||9900 - 10400||10720 - 11100|
|Motor power for flywheel rotation||kW||55-75||75-90||75-110|
|Height of dragging rollers||mm||400 - 800||400 - 800||400 - 800|