Band saw blade sharpener - APB
APB is a sharpening machine of simple but heavy-duty construction.
- The cast iron head contains the transmission parts, operating in oil bath, for blade feeding and grinding wheel rotation.
- The APB sharpening machine has been designed to sharpen blades with regular and skip tooth.
- The machine is equipped with an exhaust for the suction of the fumes and of the emery dust produced during grinding.
- The structure is completely enclosed so as to avoid access to dangerous parts; it is provided with a front door to allow assembly of the blade, with a small polycarbonate window through which all adjustments can be performed without opening the door.
- A safety microswitch stops the machine in case the front door is opened: a second limit switch prevents the feed of the blade if the grinding wheel is lowered without starting rotation.
- The electric system consists of a push-button panel and a separate control box that houses the motor protections, the contactors, the control circuit and the electronic brake for the grinding wheel motor.
- The machine can be supplied in right hand execution only.
|Tooth pitch||mm||5 ÷ 25|
|Blade width||mm||15 ÷ 110|
|Hook angle||5° ÷ 30°|
|Grinding wheel dimensions||mm||Ø 200 Ø 15x7|
|Grinding wheel motor power||kW||0,18|
|Jack motor power||kW||0,18|
|Exhaust motor power||kW||0,25|