Band saw blade sharpener - AQC
Ideal for simple, quick and accurate sharpening of band saw blades for the sawing of logs; careful maintenance of the saw blades is actually a determining factor to achieve the best possible results during sawing.
- The AQC sharpening machine has been designed to sharpen blades with regular and skip tooth, or LS or VP (SB), depending on the cam wanted. In case of different types of teeth, the cam can be replaced easily.
- There are 5 different interchangeable feed speeds depending on the type of tooth and on the accuracy of sharpening wanted.
- The machine is equipped with an exhaust for the suction of the fumes and of the emery dust produced during sharpening.
- All transmission parts are built-in the machine, totally enclosed and protected from dust and flashes, operating in oil bath.
- The structure is completely enclosed so as to avoid access to dangerous parts; it is provided with a front door to allow assembly of the blade, with a polycarbonate window through which all adjustments can be performed without opening the door.
- A safety microswitch stops the machine in case the front door is opened; a second limit switch prevents the feed of the blade if the grinding wheel is lowered without starting rotation.
- The electric system consists of a push-button panel and a separate control box that houses the motor protections, the contactors, the control circuit and the electronic brake for the grinding wheel motor.
- The machine can be supplied in right hand execution, as shown in the figure, or left hand execution.
|Tooth pitch||mm||20 ÷ 50|
|Blade width||mm||75 ÷ 311|
|Hook angle||10° ÷ 38°|
|Grinding wheel dimensions||mm||Ø 250 Ø 17x12|
|No. 5 feed speeds||teeth/minute||18 ÷ 30|
|Grinding wheel motor power||kW||0,25|
|Jack motor power||kW||0,18|
|Exhaust motor power||kW||0,25|
|Machine weight, supports included||kg||480|